The building with the house number 105-107 is fitted into the row of houses. The listed building was built by the architect Nicolaysen between 1901 and 1902 as a post office and is an early testimony to combining smaller post offices with residential buildings. The former lower post office area stands out from the apartments on the facade.
Since 2018, the building has no longer been used as a post office. The main use is now as offices, studios and lofts.